BRC can stand for several things depending on the context, such as:
- British Retail Consortium – An organization that represents the interests of retailers in the United Kingdom.
- Business Recovery and Continuity – A term used to describe the process of a company or organization returning to normal operations after a disruptive event, such as a natural disaster or cyber attack.
- BRC Global Standards – An independent certification program for the food and non-food industries, which sets food safety and quality standards for food manufacturers, processors, and packaging companies.
- Building Research Establishment Certification – A certification program which is based on the UK National Structural Steelwork Specification for Building Construction and covers the design, fabrication, and erection of structural steelwork.
- Battery Recycling Council – A non-profit organization that promotes the recycling and proper disposal of batteries in North America.
- Board of Revenue Commissioners (BRC) – A government body that is responsible for collecting taxes and revenue for a state or municipality.
- Business Requirement Document (BRD) – It is a document that describes the business requirements for a specific project or business initiative.
- Business Rules Catalog (BRC) – A document or database that lists the policies, procedures, and guidelines that govern the operations of a business.
- Business Resource Center (BRC) – A facility or program that provides resources, training, and support to businesses, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
- Backup and Recovery Controller (BRC) – A device or software that is responsible for creating, managing, and restoring backups of data and systems
You May Also Like This